Sunday 11 March 2012

Weekend nearly over

It's been a good weekend. The weather has been lovely. DD1 has spent a lot of time in the garden with her dad, moving stones from one end of the garden to the other.

The babies have fed quite well and slept quite well, apart from at lunchtime, which is a pain because both DH and I are used to this being 'me' time to get things done. I hope they pick it up soon before DD1 decides that she is too big to nap anymore! They've done well at night though. Last night they both only had one feed. Pity I didn't sleep that well because I'd had a couple of glasses of wine. I guess I'm just not used to it!

Finally stopped bleeding yesterday, only for my period to arrive today. Am not impressed. I have my six week check on Thursday, hopefully after this I can drive again... and I will have no excuse not to get down to business on loosing weight. To this end I am going to set up a new group on Baby Centre for us February mummies to support each other through our weightloss goals. I need someone to prop me up and the pressure of having to report my progress, without shelling out a fortune to weight watchers!

No comments:

Post a Comment