Friday 9 March 2012

Freedom!

Wooo hooo, the monster buggy is repaired and today DH and I took the children into town! I was pleasantly surprised by the number of shops that we could navigate; Boots, M&S and Wilkinsons, so some good essentials covered there. I also managed to get into the Dr's surgery (to drop off a repeat prescription) although I am confident I will have to leave it in reception as it almost certainly won't fit in any of the consultation rooms!

It felt good to be out, though I am knackered tonight, and that was even though DH did the pushing up hills. As I suspected I have some way to go before regaining my previous level of fitness. But it's good because I have four stone to loose (more on that anon) and pushing this buggy is definitely a workout!

No comments:

Post a Comment