Tuesday 6 March 2012

Today...

* Another order of budget clothes arrived to see me through until I loose a bit of weight.

* My mum came round, bought cookies and agreed to take up my new size 20 (yeouch!) jeans. I love my Mummy.

* Both twins woke early from their lunchtime and afternoon naps wanting their feeds early. I managed to actually dress them both today so they escaped babygros!

* My dad took DD1 along on his dog walk so I was able to take the twins out in the pram, not going to be able to do that much longer, they are really squished now. Hope the new wheel for the triple buggy comes soon. It's been a lovely day and I managed to walk as far as the river. Feeling a bit less stiff in the last couple of days too.

* DD1 wanted to take her teddy bear in the bath. We dressed him in a nappy and a vest instead. She's taken him, her polar bear, rabbit and two dollies to bed with her. At this rate there will be no space for her in her bed by the end of the week.

Tomorrow...

* Our new Homestart volunteer is coming and we're going to Waitrose for coffee. I'm a bit aprehensive about it. Hope we get on.

No comments:

Post a Comment