Wednesday 7 March 2012

So many reasons to be happy!

* Last night one of the twins smiled at me.

* My homestart volunteer came and we took the girls out for coffee. She seems really nice and we got on really well.

* The babies have done really well with their feeds today and had to be woken from their lunchtime and afternoon naps, wooooo hoooooo!!!

* The new part for the monster buggy has arrived.

* DD1 tidied up her toys before tea without being asked multiple times or being cajoled. She has also taken a liking to the song "If you're happy and you know it..." and actually does the actions I tell her to, she's never interacted with me like that before.

* I cooked Spaghetti Carbonara for tea, something else I wasn't allowed during pregnancy.

* A very good friend is paying her first visit to the twins tomorrow.

* The daffodils are coming up. Spring is on the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment