Friday 6 April 2012

I want to be a Yummy Mummy!

Since DD1 was born I feel I've been floundering with my style. The kind of stuff I used to wear (A line skirts, wedges and big earrings) no longer seem practical but I don't want to live in jeans and trainers.

I've only allowed myself to buy a couple of pairs of jeans and tops to get my through these first few months as I try to shed the baby weight. I hate buying clothes I hope I won't wear long. Consequently I have no idea what I am going to wear to my sisters for lunch on Sunday. I have one dress but it seems a bit formal and I probably don't have any good tights. I used to always know what I was going to wear for 'occassions' sometimes weeks in advance. It's also my birthday on Thursday and I am invited to my parents for lunch and DH and I are going out for dinner in the evening. Absolutely no idea if there's anything I have that would do. Also I don't want to make do, I want to feel good, like I used to.

Totally sorted the girls outfits in my head though, I always solve their fashion dilemas before mine now :o(



Must be positive though, have so far lost 7lb. Even if I did have a sneaky bit of chocolate after lunch.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I blog over at http://mumoftwinsatoddlerandateenager.blogspot.com.au/
    I have a page called Twinmania where I list other Twin Blogging Mummies. Would you mind if I added your blog to the list?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be honoured! OMG - a teenage as well?! At least all mine are in bed at 7pm. Good on you xxxx

    ReplyDelete