Tuesday 15 May 2012

Rain, rain and more bloody rain!

I think I've remained quite good humoured about the rubbish weather we've had for longer than I can remember. Today though I have lost my sense of humour. I had a playdate at the park with a friend who has two boys the same ages as my girls. It's the second time we've had to cancel. I had all three girls in their coats, in the buggy and ready to go when it started to pour. After speaking to my friend I turned to DD1 and said "It's too wet for the park" and she burst into tears. I had been telling her since she got up, all throughout the babies nappy changes and feeds that we were going to the park.

So we went out anyway. I'm past caring about walking in the rain. It's that or we stay home. The rain cover on the monster buggy is good so I'm the only one getting wet. It seems a small price to pay.

We fed the ducks and by the time we were on the way back past the swings it had stopped raining and the sky had cleared so as it turned out DD1 got a go on the swings.

No comments:

Post a Comment